Book reviews will take around 4 to 6 weeks.
Read below or click here for a more interesting version.
GENRES WE LOVE
- Fiction (General)
- Fiction (Historical)
- Fiction (Mythological)
- Fiction (Chick-lit)
- Fiction (Young Adult)
- Thrillers, Action, Adventure
- Crime, Murder, Mystery
- Humour, Satire, Comedy
- Biography, Memoirs
- History, Economics
GENRES WE TURN DOWN
- Children’s Books, Bedtime Stories, Picture Books
- Religious Texts
- Food Guides, Fitness Guides, Travel Guides
- Self-help & Personality Development
REVIEWERS’ COPY FORMAT
- We accept Paperbacks, Hardcovers, and Library Binding etc. We are partial towards signed copies and tend to review them faster.
- We generally do not accept e-books, e-Pubs, Mobi Files, Kindle editions but wouldn’t mind accepting if the story appeals to us.
OUR REVIEW POLICY
- All the reviews that we do are our PERSONAL opinions only & we are not influenced by any publishers or authors or any related agency.
- We are committed to the principles of HONESTY & INTEGRITY and all our reviews shall reflect that.
- If criticism can’t be taken, please do not send us the copies.
- Any criticism in our reviews is directed towards the book and NOT towards the author personally.
- After receiving the reviewers’ copy, we review the books as soon as possible. This is on a First-Come-First-Serve basis.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO SEE IN OUR REVIEWS
- Cover of the Book
- Title & Author
- Review date & Reviewers’ Name
- Book received from & Reviewed for
- Ratings divided into 5 categories: Plot, Characters, Writing Style, Climax and Entertainment Quotient.
- Our Personal Review
- Social Network Integration
OUR INTERVIEW POLICY
- We love interviewing established authors, debut authors as well as people from the publishing industry.
- For established authors or people from the industry, either they can approach us or we approach them.
- For debut authors we have a two-pronged policy:
- If the request for the interview comes from the reputed publisher, we do not hesitate in doing it.
- If the request comes from the author, we insist on reading the book first and depending on the quality of the work, we decide upon the interview.
- The interview generally consists of 8-10 questions focusing on the author’s personal life, professional life, past books, latest book and future projects.
- The authors are requested to send two photos of theirs’, preferably holding their book, to be published on the website.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO SEE IN OUR INTERVIEWS
- A beautiful collage of the author with quotes from the interview.
- A brief write-up on the author mentioning his/her famous/latest books.
- The interview in a professional format.
- Social Network Integration
OUR PROMOTION POLICY
- We promote our reviews & interviews on Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit etc.
- We have personal pages on these sites and post only on them.
- We do not use spam emails, junk posts, pay-per-click service, free classified sites or ad banners for the promotion of our content.
- All the content on our website is the sole property of BookGeeks.in and cannot be used elsewhere without the prior written permission from us.
- However, Authors, Publishers or other interested parties can use our content for their promotional works, provided that the credit for the content is given to BookGeeks.in.